- Provides the certified coordinator with internationally recognized professional distinction within the educational community.
- Establishes a path toward the improvement of professional competencies.
- Improves professional opportunities for certified English coordinators in an environment with a high demand for qualified leaders.
- Increases the opportunities for promotion.
Value for the Educational Center
- Ensures the competence of the coordinator.
- Strengthens the internal organization and improves the academic structure of English instruction.
- Provides confidence in the selection of new, internationally endorsed and certified personnel.
The evaluation and certification of coordinators is administered by Excellence Certification in partnership with EDUQATIA and EIM through an innovative online process.
A coordinator’s evaluation and certification depends on the following:
Academic formation in education or similar career (according to the country)
Level of accredited English defined by CEFR and CELS
Experience teaching English as a second language in an educational center
Experience coordinating the English project of an educational center
Additional professional development
Development of leadership and coaching competencies
The coordinator uploads the required documents to the platform so they may be evaluated.
The coordinator undergoes a practical assessment that consists of three parts:
- An examination of managerial skills and leadership.
- Presentation of a case study.
- Recording 2 short videos. One will be an interview with a teacher and the other will be a dynamic meeting with the team. After recording, the coordinator will upload them to the platform for evaluation.
Once the previous phases are successfully approved, Excellence Certification will issue a certificate that provides international recognition as an Excellent English Coordinator. This certificate is valid for 3 years.